All our products are fully made in Australia. When we say fully made in Australia we mean that the following operations are all performed in our factory at Junee.
- The sections that make up the boot or slipper are cut out from a tanned sheepskin.
- The sections are assembled and stitched together to form the "upper" part of the boot or slipper.
- The inner sole is cut from Texon board.
- The inner sole is stitched to the upper.
- The sole is cut from rubber sheets.
- The sole is glued to the sheepskin boot or slipper.
- The completed item is trimmed and an Australian Made tag as well as our Aussie Uggs merchandising tag are attached.
We take no short cuts like some other manufacturers who claim to be Australian made, who do many of the more labour intensive operations in China and then add some minor finishing touches in Australia.
We welcome anybody to come to our factory and view the complete process for themselves.
Aussie Uggs are genuinely Australian made.